Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Yvonne. My instructions were to select the 4th picture from the 4th folder of my pictures, then post it and explain it. So, here is my picture:


Okay, so how cute is this? This is Jessica at 9 months old, almost brings tears to my eyes to see how much she has grown up and is now a big old kindergartener. Hard to beleive that my baby is going to be 6 years old in just a matter of weeks.....WOW!
I now tag my friend Michelle Lopresti!
Michelle and I have been friends since we were both pregnant, me with Jessica, and Michelle with her son, Dylan. Jessica and Dylan are 12 days apart in age. We met as part of a Mommie's group on the internet and it has been a blast shareing our familes over the computer all these years. Although at this point we have never met in person, I do believe that we will some day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I just posted my photo story, so fun. Loved reading your updates today! The girls are getting so big!